Sunday 3 August 2008

Match Wits at Number 5 in Smiths

Having seen (or heard) of several different W H Smiths stores having Match Wits with the Kids at number 5 in their non-fiction books chart, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Match Wits is the 5th best-selling non-fiction book in W H Smiths nationwide - which is nice.


I'm very happy with that position seeing as how the book's only really beaten by a couple of autobiographies and something a lot more lurid than an adult revision guide.

While I'm here I would also like to thank the staff of the Ealing branch of Waterstone's. I was in there on Saturday and, seeing Match Wits on display at the till point, got chatting. The long and the short of it is that they asked me to sign on the copies they had on display - which they then stuck with the appropriate stickers - and also told me that the book was selling rather well - which was nice, as well.

If you haven't picked up a copy yet, what are you waiting for? The Independent said, 'This jolly compendium will enlighten all who dip in... Green deserves 10/10.'




You can purchase one right now by clicking on the appropriate box in the sidebar to the right. Which would be nice.

No comments: