Wednesday 21 May 2008

Shameless self-promotion

There was a time when I would have been embarrassed to talk at any great length about any of my books, but that was when writing was no more than a paying hobby.

Now it's my job, and shamelessly promoting myself and my work at any given opportunity goes with the territory - at least it does if I want writing to remain as my career. After all, everybody has to make a living.

So it was that this morning I recorded my first video. (Podcasts, videos... whatever next?) It is being produced by a company called Meet the Author who have done loads of these things before, but for me it was another first. When it's ready, I'll post a link to the video here, but for the time being, you can find out more about Meet the Author over at their own website.

Below, I have also added a press advertisement for Match Wits with the Kids that will be seen in various magazines over the next few weeks.


Don't forget, Match Wits with the Kids is available to buy from 5 June 2008.

No comments: